In the broadcasting world, second and third screen experiences are no longer considered extras; for audiences today, they’re expected. Media networks that create masterful multi-channel and multi-branded content for viewing on TVs or computers, sharing on mobile devices, or both—open up huge opportunities to monetize more streams of programming. Those opportunities were made for TriCaster 8000.
TriCaster 8000 is the first content publishing hub for all media coming into a live program, all creativity and branding that happens on screen, all variations of the branded program output, multi-channel delivery with simultaneous streaming and social media publishing—and all the integration points in between, for broadcasters, brands, content owners and media publishers to flow smoothly with their infrastructure and create, publish and repurpose that media.
TriCaster 8000 is the model that delivers our most extensive integration with broadcast operations, with remote control of a redundant system, router support for large-scale enterprise production, 24-channel switcher, professional audio mixing, and up to 14 output destinations. And, with the world’s most powerful integrated effects system now made even more powerful with insanely innovative visual effects (you’ll have to see them to believe you can actually create them yourself), you’ll have your audience hooked on every screen.
- 8-M/E, router-extensible 24-channel video switching with audio mixer, titles, warping transitions, buffers, DSK and DVE effects
- 8 M/E multi-camera production platform with re-entry for vastly scalable, creative live productions
- Mirroring with remote control of redundant system
- Virtually limitless scalability—up or down—in production breadth, crew size, and peripherals
- Awe-inspiring 3D visual effects, holographic virtual sets, graphics and transitions to fit any brand
- Live, multi-platform social media publishing to engage fans and followers instantly
- Extensive automation and breakout control of commands and complex sequences
- Custom, interactive elements and effects sequences triggered by talent
- Built-in live streaming at the touch of a button
- Access to all sources and functions with an included hardware control surface
- Broadcast, stream, publish, project and record—all at the same time
Learn more about Tricaster by contacting MCC’s Audio Visual Solutions Division!